What we do
Our mission is to help clients understand changing markets, serve customers and audiences better, make well-informed, forward-thinking strategy and policy decisions, and identify opportunities for profitable growth.
Understanding and influencing choices
Our mission is to help clients understand changing markets, serve customers and audiences better, make well-informed and forward-thinking strategy and policy decisions, and identify opportunities for profitable growth.
We look for game-changing insights, including:
- What makes your target audience really tick – what are their defining values, abiding frustrations and untapped needs?
- What are the heuristics (rules of thumb) that consumers use to evaluate the choices available to them?
- What makes them act instinctively or habitually, rather than rationally, and how can this pattern of behaviour be disrupted?
- When are customers most open to persuasion, and how can you communicate with them then?
Creating conversations with engaged minds
Much market research is dull, both for participants and for clients subjected to ‘death by PowerPoint’. We aim to facilitate a lively, insightful conversationbetween our clients and their customers.
We use a range of methodologies including deliberative and ethnographic techniques to explore often complex strategy and policy issues with consumers. A key part of our job is translating these into engaging stimulus, e.g. through the use of short films.
We then use our skills in digital video, web design and social media to communicate research insights in compelling ways, and to provide our clients with resources they can use independently to persuade and inspire their stakeholders.
How we can help
We help our clients in many areas, including:
- Market understanding
- Audience segmentation and profiling
- Brand strategy and communication
- Creative and product development
- Policy and strategy development
- Idea generation
- Internal communication and culture change
Since our formation in 1998 we have worked on well over 100 research projects for more than 30 clients, both large and small.
We welcome the opportunity to pitch competitively for new projects. Please do contact us to discuss a specific brief, or if you would like to hear more about what we can offer.